News and Information
BagTrans' Hawk-Eye GPS Tracking is a web-based solution that adds a whole new dimension to modern fleet management management by centralising vital information.
Key features include:
- Web based system and is accessible from any smartphone, tablet or computer.
- GPS tracking and historical replays enable viewing of vehicle movements with greater ease of use.
- Waypoint (geo-fencing) management with overlayed Google mapping showing satellite images as an option.
- Fatigue management and Chain of responsibility information data capture which now includes.
- Performance dashboard monitoring:
- Driving speeds and instant email alerts.
- Hours of work.
- Distance travelled.
- Streamlined reporting including:
- Waypoint exception reports.
- Fleet and driver point to point reports such as:
- Trip reports by vehicle.
- Vehicle utilisation reports.
- Non-conformance recording and corrective action management:
- Currently used for fatigue management.
- Exception and alerts reporting:
- Waypoint exception reporting.
- Driver management reviews driving behaviour utilising a points system.